To support your physical and mental well-being by providing a range of massage therapy treatments.
- Sports Massage Therapy
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Swedish/Therapeutic Massage
- Indian Head Massage
My interest in the therapeutic benefits of massage go back many years. Spurred on by a natural move into the world of complementary therapy, I have achieved many qualifications to enable me to pursue my vocation.
Massage qualifications held:
- VTCT L3 Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology
- VTCT L3 Diploma in Health, Safety, Security and Employment Standards
- VTCT L3 Certificate in Swedish Massage
- VTCT L3 Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- VTCT L3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
- HSE Approved Supportive First Aid
- Introduction to Ultrasound Techniques
- Introduction to Strapping & Taping Techniques
- Diploma in Manual Lymphatic Drainage
I specialise in identifying and providing solutions to long-standing and deep seated muscular problems by utilising specific massage techniques, supported by relevant therapeutic tools (ultrasound, audio-sonic, heat/cold etc). I also work with clients to create individual stretching and exercise programmes to assist recovery, so they may return to their chosen sport as soon as fit and able.
As a member of the FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists) and holding voluntary registration with the CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council), I am committed to ongoing CPD and endeavour to be up to speed with current developments and research.
'Professional Liability Insurance cover through Towergate Professional Risks'